Rick Rule, one of the most prominent resources investors in Canada, has suddenly appeared on the Power Metal Resources PLC (AIM:POW) share register.
Or is it sudden?
It depends how you look at it.
Rule is famously a uranium bull, and Power Metal Resources has systematically been building up its uranium position in the Athabasca, in Canada, one of the most prestigious U-addresses in the world.It’s also right in Rick Rule’s back yard and proximal to lots of major and minor players in the uranium space that he can feel comfortable with.So, so far so good.But there’s more to it than that.Rule’s arrival on the Power Metal register came as part of a broader £2.7mln fundraising undertaken following the appointment of new chief executive Sean Wade.And here we begin to get to the nub of the matter.Wade was formerly a senior associate of Michael Rawlinson at Cazenove and Liberum, and has subsequently […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content