TORONTO, Jan. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Plateau Energy Metals Inc . (“Plateau” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:PLU | OTCQB:PLUUF) is pleased to announce positive uranium prospecting and sampling results extending existing drilled deposit trends and identifying new anomalies for future exploration drill testing at the Company’s Macusani Uranium Project area located approximately 25 kilometers from its Falchani Lithium Project.
Highlights: Uranium prospecting and sampling work identifies extensions to seven existing deposits and 3 new anomalies
>80 sample results ranging from background U levels to in excess of 40% U 3 O 8 , average of all samples collected and analyzed is 2.3% U 3 O 8
Drill targets identified for potential extensions to the Colibri II deposit on strike for 1.2-1.5 km NE/NNE based on radiometric prospecting Radiometric prospecting and grab sampling suggest mineralized links between deposits in the main Macusani mineralized trends on the Kihitian, Isivilla and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content