Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here .
NEW YORK, June 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM), operator of regulated markets for trading 12,000 U.S. and international securities, today announced Yellow Cake plc (LSE: YCA; OTCQX: YLLXF), a specialist company operating in the uranium sector holding physical uranium for the long term, has qualified to trade on the OTCQX® Best Market. Yellow Cake plc upgraded to OTCQX from the Pink® market.
Yellow Cake plc begins trading today on OTCQX under the symbol “YLLXF.” U.S. investors can find current financial disclosure and Real-Time Level 2 quotes for the company on www.otcmarkets.com .
Upgrading to the OTCQX Market is an important step for companies seeking to provide transparent trading for their U.S. investors. For companies listed on a qualified international exchange, streamlined market standards enable them to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content