News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here .
NEW YORK, Sept. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM ), operator of regulated markets for 12,000 U.S. and international securities, today announced Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: SYH; OTCQX: SYHBF ), a Canadian uranium exploration company, has qualified to trade on the OTCQX® Best Market. Skyharbour Resources Ltd. upgraded to OTCQX from the OTCQB® Venture Market.
Skyharbour begins trading today on OTCQX under the symbol “SYHBF.” U.S. investors can find current financial disclosure and Real-Time Level 2 quotes for the company on www.otcmarkets.com .
The OTCQX Market is designed for established, investor-focused U.S. and international companies. To qualify for OTCQX, companies must meet high financial standards, follow best practice corporate governance, and demonstrate compliance with applicable securities laws. Graduating to the OTCQX Market from the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content