VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company or Skyharbour”) announces that Orano Canada Inc. (“Orano”) has completed the first earn-in option of a 51% (fifty-one percent) interest in the Preston Uranium Project (“Project”), located in the western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada. Orano previously held an option to acquire the interest through an option agreement entered into with Skyharbour and Dixie Gold Inc. (“Dixie Gold”).
Project Location – Western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada:
Orano has fulfilled their first earn-in option interest in the project by completing CAD $2.8 million in staged exploration expenditures and making a total of CAD $200,000 in cash payments over the previous three years, divided evenly between Skyharbour and Dixie Gold. Orano has spent a total of CAD $4.8 million on the Project to date.
Following acquisition of the […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!