Location of Okapi’s uranium projects in the USA. Okapi Resources Ltd (ASX:OKR) has extended its US uranium interests by acquiring the Maybell Uranium Project in Colorado, which boasts historical production along with other known mineralised occurrences and prospects.
The company has staked 468 federal unpatented mining claims covering 3,600 hectares to acquire the project and in doing so has secured a significant portion of the Maybell mineralised trend.
Based on the historical production and exploration data there is potential for the further delineation and discovery of near-surface uranium resources.
Okapi’s managing director Andrew Ferrier said: “We are excited by the opportunity to acquire the Maybell Uranium Project in Colorado, USA. This adds another uranium asset to Okapi’s North American portfolio."Completing the Maybell Uranium Project acquisition clearly exhibits the strength of the management team to identify and acquire highly prospective uranium projects in the USA.” In producing area Maybell Project is in Moffat […]
Click here to view original web page at www.proactiveinvestors.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!