(TheNewswire) Vancouver, BC – TheNewswire – April 4, 2023 – Oberon Uranium Corp.(“ Oberon ” or the “ Company ”) (CSE:OBRN) is pleased to announce that it has signed a definitive share purchase agreement respecting its previously announced (see Oberon’s news release dated March 6, 2023) transaction (the “Transaction”) under which it will acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares of 2037881 Alberta Ltd. (“2037881 AB”). The material assets of 2037881 AB are 23 mineral claims totalling 20,064 hectares near Uranium City, Saskatchewan, Canada, known as the “Fusion Uranium Zone Project”, which is prospective for uranium. In addition, 2037881 AB owns uranium extraction technology using a method of in-situ leaching of uranium deposits located in non-porous, impermeable underground formations.
Oberon has now executed a share purchase agreement dated April 3, 2023 (the “SPA”) with 2037881 AB and the shareholders of 2037881 AB, which contemplates that on closing Oberon will […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhouse.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!