Vancouver, April 17, 2023 – Oberon Uranium Corp. ("Oberon" or the "Company") (CSE:OBRN) is pleased to announce that it has closed its previously announced acquisition of all of the issued and outstanding shares of 2037881 Alberta Ltd. ("2037881 AB") pursuant to a share purchase agreement dated as of April 3, 2023 (the "SPA") with 2037881 AB and the shareholders of 2037881 AB (the "Transaction"). The material assets of 2037881 AB are 23 mineral claims totalling 20,064 hectares near Uranium City, Saskatchewan, Canada, known as the "Fusion Uranium Zone Project", which is prospective for uranium. In addition, 2037881 AB owns uranium extraction technology using a method of in-situ leaching of uranium deposits located in non-porous, impermeable underground formations.
Pursuant to the SPA, Oberon issued an aggregate of 20,000,000 Class A common shares of Oberon (the "Consideration Shares") to the 2037881 AB shareholders at a deemed price per Consideration Share of $0.2025, […]
Click here to view original web page at www.goldseiten.de
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!