DUBLIN, April 7, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The "Nuclear Power Plant and Equipment: Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Nuclear Power Plant and Equipment estimated at US$82.5 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$103.1 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 2.8% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $24.1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 2.7% CAGR
The Nuclear Power Plant and Equipment market in the U.S. is estimated at US$24.1 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$18.5 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 2.7% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.6% and 2.4% respectively […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!