NEW YORK, Dec. 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The North Shore Global Uranium ETF (NYSE:URNM) will be celebrating its one-year anniversary. Launched on 12/4/19, URNM is a targeted play that offers investors efficient access to a global, basket of companies in the uranium industry.
URNM has advanced 18.05% on a price basis since its inception (as of 11/30/20). 1 Assets under management in the fund reached nearly $20MM, a 700% increase since its launch.
Performance quoted represents past performance, which is no guarantee of future results. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold. Current performance may be higher or lower than that quoted. Shares are bought and sold at market price and not individually redeemed from the fund. Brokerage commissions will reduce returns. Returns for periods of less than one year are not annualized. For performance current to the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content