Investing News Network
July 26, 2023
Global Atomic Corporation ("Global Atomic" or the "Company") (TSX: GLO) (Frankfurt: G12) (OTCQX: GLATF) announced today that its development of the Dasa Project continues to advance and has been not affected by the activities of a group of militants in Niamey the capital of Niger. Global Atomic Corporation Logo (CNW Group/Global Atomic Corporation) Stephen G. Roman , President & CEO, stated, " The event in the capital early today involving a small group of militants had no impact on Global Atomic’s activities nor the advancement of the Dasa Project by the Company’s subsidiary SOMIDA. We have been in touch with our teams both in the capital and at the Dasa Project site, who report that all is calm and it is business as usual. We will continue to monitor the situation and will inform shareholders of any material changes."
About Global Atomic Global […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content