Investing News Network
June 16, 2023
NexGen Energy Ltd. ("NexGen" or the "Company") (TSX: NXE) (NYSE: NXE) (ASX: NXG) is pleased to announce the voting results from its Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders ("Meeting"), held on June 15, 2023 .
Shareholders voted in favour of all matters of business before the Meeting. Each of those matters is set out in detail in the Management Information Circular published in connection with the Meeting, which is available at www.nexgenenergy.ca .A total 329,424,392 common shares, representing approximately 67.60% of the Company’s outstanding common shares, were voted in person and by proxy at the Meeting. Shareholders voted in favour of (a) reappointing KPMG LLP as auditors of the Company (99.68% in favour), and (b) setting the number of directors at ten (99.28% in favour).Shareholders also voted on the following matters at the Meeting. Election of Directors The following nominees listed in the Management […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content