National Atomic Company Kazatomprom Joint Stock Company (hereinafter – the Company, Kazatomprom or NAC Kazatomprom JSC) announces the sale of its stake in Caustic JSC.
By the decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the industrial enterprise was included in the list of organizations subject to transfer to the competitive environment as part of a Comprehensive privatization Plan.
On 30 December 2021, NAC Kazatomprom JSC and Trading House United Chemical Technologies LLP signed a contract for the purchase and sale of a 40% stake in Caustic JSC. According to an independent assessment of the market value, the sale price of the Company’s stake amounted to KZT 1.2 billion. According to the terms of the contract, payment for securities was made in parts. In January 2022, Kazatomprom received the first tranche in the amount of KZT 364 million. In February 2022, an Act of Acceptance and transfer of ordinary […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content