Your daily round-up from the world of Proactive Nomad Royalty Company Ltd announced it has received approval for its acquisition by Sandstorm Gold Ltd (TSX:SAND) from the Superior Court of Quebec. The court issued a final order approving the previously announced acquisition by way of a plan of arrangement in accordance with the Canada Business Corporations Act. Under the terms of the arrangement, Sandstorm will acquire all of the outstanding shares of Nomad for a consideration of 1.21 Sandstorm shares per Nomad share.
Logiq Inc posted second-quarter financial results that demonstrated that the digital consumer acquisition solutions company continued to pivot to higher-margin opportunities. For the period ended June 30, 2022, the New York-based company reported consolidated revenue of $4.9 million, down 40.4% from $8.3 million in 2Q 2021. Logiq explained that the revenue dip was due to a strategic shift to pursue a higher gross margin business, which resulted […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content