Myriad’s OTCQB symbol is "MYRUF" and Frankfurt symbol is "C3Q".
Myriad’s common shares continue to trade on the Canadian Securities Exchange ("CSE") under the symbol "M".
"Our goal is to be one of the world’s most successful uranium explorers," Myriad’s CEO Thomas Lamb stated. "By expanding our audience and improving access to our shares, OTCQB and Frankfurt listings will help us get there. We now invite retail and institutional investors around the world to consider investing in Myriad, which holds some of the most prospective uranium ground anywhere." He then continued, "To take one example, Myriad’s Agebout licence, formerly held by Orano’s predecessor Areva, is just a few kilometres north of Africa’s largest uranium deposit, Imouraren, and on the same structure, the Arlit Fault. Imouraren hosts an eye-watering 384 million pounds of eU₃O₈ 1 . Areva had planned an ambitious drill program for the fault intersection area within our […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!