Photo by © Bloomberg Photo by © Bloomberg By: Sheila Barradas
Creamer Media Research Coordinator & Senior Deputy Editor
Name of the Project
Mutanga uranium project.
Location In the Southern province of Zambia. Project Owner/s GoviEx Uranium. Project Description Mutanga comprises three mining permits that cover about 720 km 2 and contains five deposits – Dibwe, Dibwe East, Mutanga, Gwabe and Njame. The project contains a measured and indicated mineral resource of 21.6-million tonnes at an average grade of 318 parts per million (ppm) uranium containing 15-million pounds of uranium, and an inferred mineral resource of 74.6-million tonnes at an average grade of 273 ppm uranium containing 45-million pounds of uranium in six deposits located over a 65 km strike.The project benefits from simple and straightforward operations, owing to low waste stripping, low acid consumption and low capital expenditure requirements.A preliminary economic assessment (PEA) completed […]
Click here to view original web page at www.miningweekly.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!