Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here .
Uranium Energy (NYSE American: UEC) , a Corpus Christi, Texas-based uranium mining and exploration company, has closed its previously announced offering of an aggregate of 10,000,000 shares of common stock of the company. Per an update released today, Uranium Energy secured gross proceeds of $30,500,000 in the registered direct offering, with each of the shares sold at a purchase price of $3.05. The company offered and sold the shares per a securities purchase agreement, dated March 17, 2021, with certain institutional investors. UEC intends to use the net proceeds for additional uranium purchases and for general corporate and working capital purposes. The company has approximately $95 million in cash and equity holdings, which includes $61M in cash, following the closing of this offering. In addition, UECs physical uranium initiative […]
Click here to view original web page at www.streetinsider.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!