News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here .
Uranium Energy (NYSE American: UEC) , a U.S.-based uranium mining and exploration company, recently announced the close an offering of 10 million shares, resulting in an estimated $30.5 million for the company. According to the announcement, the company plans to use the funds to support its physical uranium purchase initiative as well as for general corporate and working capital requirements. Based on the company’s announcement, H.C. Wainwright & Co. released a target price revision; the report noted a price of $2.65 and a buy rating. “While the company remains focused on developing its low-cost, in-situ recovery (‘ISR’) mining capabilities, management has identified a unique opportunity to purchase drummed uranium at spot prices well below global industry mining costs,” the report stated. “As a result, UEC is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content