FRANKFURT, Germany–( BUSINESS WIRE )–MarketVector Indexes™ (“MarketVector”) announces the licensing of the MarketVector™ Global Uranium and Nuclear Energy Infrastructure Index (ticker: MVNUCL) to underlie the VanEck Uranium and Nuclear Technologies UCITS ETF.
The index includes companies that generate at least 50% of their revenue from uranium which consists of uranium mining or mining projects; or nuclear energy infrastructure, including projects related to the development and commercialization of nuclear fusion technology or molten salt nuclear reactor research. It may also include construction, engineering and maintenance of nuclear power facilities and nuclear reactors, equipment and technology; or services to the nuclear power industry. This index also comprises exchange-listed funds that track the spot price of uranium and investments in physical uranium.
“Current global developments have a massive impact on energy markets,” said Thomas Kettner, COO at MarketVector. “Global warming, as a result of burning fossil fuels, and the war in Ukraine, have forced […]
Click here to view original web page at www.businesswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!