Lundin Gold Logo (CNW Group/Lundin Gold Inc.) VANCOUVER, BC, Nov. 9, 2020 /CNW/ – Lundin Gold Inc. ("Lundin Gold" or the "Company") (TSX: LUG) (Nasdaq Stockholm: LUG) is pleased to announce its results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2020. All amounts are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise indicated. View PDF version
The Company had a very strong re-start of operations at its Fruta del Norte gold mine ("Fruta del Norte") following the temporary suspension in the second quarter due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Fruta del Norte produced 94,250 ounces ("oz") and sold 62,160 oz of gold, at a low cash operating cost of $632 per oz 1 sold during the quarter. This resulted in net revenues of $119 million, income from mining operations of $62.8 million and cash flow from operations of $23.4 million.
"Fruta del Norte has proven it is a low-cost producer. Our low […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content