Scoping study confirms Kayelekera can be among the first uranium projects to restart production and has a low total initial capital cost of US$50million due to existing infrastructure. A review of historical data identifies two priority target areas – Kayelekera South and Mpata. Lotus Resources Ltd ( ASX:LOT ) has completed a restart scoping study in December quarter that confirms the potential for the Kayelekera Project in Malawi to support a viable long-term uranium operation and also identified multiple near-mine exploration targets.
After completing restart scoping study and identifying targets for drilling, the company has chalked out plans for a number of activities for the current quarter it includes finding ways to reduce power cuts and ore sorting.
During the quarter, the company also completed a $5 million capital raising exercise, which was supported by both new and existing shareholders in Australia and North America. Restart Scoping Study
The company completed […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content