At Tectonic we are always on the hunt for ‘hidden-gems’ and we believe we’ve found a particularly compelling one with Highfield Resources (ASX:HFR) . Since sharing our investment case on this ASX-listed potash developer with Livewire readers in Right Commodity, right spot on the cost curve, right timing, and right price!, our conviction has only grown on the back of positive company developments and a strengthening potash market.
But while potash prices have almost tripled so far this year, ASX-listed potash stocks have barely twitched. The setup looks more and more to us like uranium in early 2020 when the commodity had nearly doubled while uranium stocks were still flatlining. We all know what happened next, with uranium equities having an absolutely massive 2021. It’s starting to look like we could see something like this again in the potash market, and if we do, we believe Highfield is the stock […]
Click here to view original web page at www.livewiremarkets.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!