TUCSON, AZ, June 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Liberty Star Minerals ( “Liberty Star” or the “Company” ) ( OTCMarkets : LBSR ) received an independent evaluation of its wholly owned Red Rock Canyon Gold Project (RRC) in southeast Arizona. Independent Consulting Geologist James Bryce , finds that “the entire land package…has a great potential for hosting both gold and base metals mineralization since it appears to contain an entire porphyry system from intrusive up to boiling epithermal veins at surface.” Also, Liberty Star Minerals “is strongly urged to seek out one or two well-funded JV partners in the form of junior exploration companies” to further develop the gold prospect at Red Rock Canyon.
In late April Bryce toured the RRC over the course of three days and spent a day reviewing previously gathered geological reports, including drill hole logs. Among his observations were gold bearing jasperoid structures:
“ The jasperoids […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content