TORONTO, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Labrador Uranium Inc. (“ Labrador Uranium ”, “ LUR ” or the “ Company ”) (CSE: LUR, OTCQB: LURAF, FRA: EI1) is pleased to announce that today it entered into an arm’s length definitive agreement (the “ Arrangement Agreement ”) with ValOre Metals Corp. ( “ValOre ”) pursuant to which LUR will acquire ValOre’s Angilak Property located in Nunavut Territory, Canada (the “ Angilak Property ”), all by way of a court-approved plan of arrangement (the “ Arrangement ”). LUR is also pleased to announce that Mr. John Jentz is expected to join LUR as Chief Executive Officer and Director of the Company, and that two additional Directors appointed by ValOre, including Jim Paterson, ValOre’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will be nominated for election to the Board of Directors at the Company’s next annual general meeting.
Adds a […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!