Kraken Energy Corp. (CSE: UUSA | OTCQB: UUSAF) (“Kraken”) is a US-focused uranium explorer and developer that is poised to revitalize historic uranium mines in the United States. Kraken is advancing its Apex Uranium Property (and famous historic mine) and its Garfield Hills Property (with historic mine), both located in Nevada. Kraken also recently acquired a third uranium property in Nevada named the Huber Hills. Combining the various properties into one project creates the potential for a future Nevada-based uranium hub and spoke model – this means a central mill to be fed by several nearby mining projects. Apex Uranium Property (100% owned)
The Apex Uranium Property is located 280 km (~174 miles) east of Reno, Nevada, and covers an area of 3,906 hectares (including the new claims). Located on the property is the Apex Uranium Mine, Nevada’s largest past-producing uranium mine. Access to the property is via well-developed […]
Click here to view original web page at investorintel.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!