In 2016, Koenigsegg showcased its first production Agera RS for its European customer. Named the Agera RS Naraya, the owner specced the supercar with a high-level of customization, including a blue-tinted clear-carbon finish, with 18-karat gold leaf highlights on both the exterior and interior of the car.
This year, one of the 80 Regera units was delivered to a YouTuber named Zach Lewis – a one-of-a-kind Koenigsegg Regera that’s supposedly inspired by the Agera RS Naraya. Lewis took three years waiting for the custom Regera, which also came with exposed carbon in a blue hue and lined with 24-karat gold. And, for the first time as caught in the video embedded on top, these two special supercars meet. Priced at around $5-million each, this union counts as one of the most expensive and most exotic two-car meetups we’ve seen so far, with power outputs reaching almost 3,000 horsepower.
As seen in […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content