In the latest trading session, 4,488,157 Uranium Energy Corp.(NYSE:UEC) shares changed hands as the company’s beta touched 2.1. With the company’s most recent per share price at $1.43 changing hands around $0.22 or 0.18% at last look, the market valuation stands at $278.01 Million. UEC’s current price is a discount, trading about -2.72% off its 52-week high of $1.4689. The share price had its 52-week low at $0.35, which suggests the current value is an impressive 75.52% up since then. When we look at Uranium Energy Corp.’s average trading volume, we note the 10-day average is 1.54 Million shares, with the 3-month average coming to 1.43 Million.
Analysts give the Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) stock a consensus recommendation rating of Buy, calculated at a mean rating of 1.7. If we narrow down to specifics, the data shows that none out of 5 analysts rate the stock as a Sell, with […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content