During the last session, Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC)’s traded shares were 10.68 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 2.28. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $4.38, reflecting an intraday gain of 9.50% or $0.38. The 52-week high for the UEC share is $4.28, that puts it up 2.28 from that peak though still a striking 80.59% gain since the share price plummeted to a 52-week low of $0.85. The company’s market capitalization is $1.06B, and the average trade volume was 7.05 million shares over the past three months.
Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) received a consensus recommendation of a Buy from analysts. That translates to a mean rating of 1.50. UEC has a Sell rating from 0 analyst(s) out of 3 analysts who have looked at this stock. 0 analyst(s) recommend to Hold the stock while 0 suggest Overweight, and 3 recommend a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content