The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put in. But in contrast you can make much more than 100% if the company does well. For example, the Uranium Royalty Corp. ( TSE:URC ) share price has soared 160% in the last three years. How nice for those who held the stock! And in the last week the share price has popped 6.2%. The company reported its financial results recently; you can catch up on the latest numbers by reading our company report .
Let’s take a look at the underlying fundamentals over the longer term, and see if they’ve been consistent with shareholders returns.
View our latest analysis for Uranium Royalty
Uranium Royalty isn’t currently profitable, so most analysts would look to revenue growth to get an idea of how fast the underlying business is growing. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content