VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Forum Energy Metals Corp. (TSXV:FMC) (OTCQB:FDCFF) has closed its previously announced flow-through, non-brokered private placement. Forum is a diversified energy metal company with uranium, copper, nickel, and cobalt projects in Saskatchewan, Canada’s Number One Rated mining province for exploration and development, a strategic uranium land position in Nunavut and a strategic cobalt land position in the Idaho Cobalt Belt.
A Media Snippet accompanying this announcement is available by clicking on the image or link below:
Forum Energy Metals closed its $3 million flow-through private placement and prepares for drill program in Nunavut: Forum Energy Metals closed its $3 million flow-through private placement and prepares for drill program in Nunavut
For more information, please view the InvestmentPitch Media video which provides additional information about this news and the company. The video is available for viewing on “ InvestmentPitch ” and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content