“I can honestly tell you the fundamentals of the uranium market are the strongest I’ve seen in living memory,” opined Boss Energy ( ASX:BOE ) boss Duncan Craib at a major mining investment forum on Monday.
For the latest mining news, sign up here for free Stockhead daily newsletters
“New production is needed, and that is where Boss is on target to deliver into a rising market,” he told the Diggers and Dealers audience in Kalgoorlie.
“There is no doubt in my mind that the price is going to overshoot in response to this currently forecast supply deficit.”Craib wouldn’t be drawn on how high the uranium price could go, but said market fundamentals looked better than they did in the 2000s, when yellowcake briefly spiked above $US143/lb. Boss Energy CEO and managing director Duncan Craib. Picture: Diggers & Dealers, 2023“Demand is growing and mobile inventories are now significantly lower than […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content