VANCOUVER, BC, Nov. 25, 2020 /CNW/ – International Consolidated Uranium Inc. (the " Company ") (TSXV: CUR ) is pleased to announce the formation of an advisory board (the " Advisory Board ") to provide advice and recommendations to the Company’s Board of Directors (the " Board ") and management. In conjunction with the formation of the advisory board, the Company is pleased to announce that it has appointed Dean T. (Ted) Wilton as its first member.
Philip Williams, CEO, commented "I am extremely pleased to welcome Ted to the newly formed advisory board. As we grow the Company, the opportunity to draw on Ted’s wealth of experience in the mineral exploration field, particularly for uranium in the United States, will be invaluable. The ultimate success of the Company will be directly tied to the quality of the people we are able to attract. Ted will be an excellent complement […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content