VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — International Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“ CUR ” or the “ Company ”) (TSXV: CUR) is pleased to announce that it has engaged Mars Investors Relations Inc. (“ Mars ”), a full services investor relations and consulting services company focused on the junior metals and mining sector. Mars will provide a full suite of investor relations services to the Company including strategic messaging, investor targeting and outreach as well as corporate communications services including digital marketing, social media and branding.
Philip Williams, President and CEO commented “As we grow CUR, the investor relations and corporate communications function has become a key area we intend to focus on as it relates to communicating with existing shareholders and engaging with potential new investors. We are excited to work with the dynamic team at Mars who has deep expertise in the metals and mining sector […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content