In a wide-ranging interview for the World Nuclear News podcast, Bannerman Energy’s CEO Brandon Munro outlined the major changes in the global uranium and wider nuclear fuel sector as a result of the Russia-Ukraine war – and gives his advice on winning people over to nuclear energy. Brandon Munro (Image: @BannermanEnergy/Twitter) Here is an edited transcript of parts of the World Nuclear News podcast, which you can also listen to via the embedded player below or on any podcast players. The impact of the war on nuclear energy sector
"The conflict has had a profound impact, in the form of a reset of the importance of energy security. For the past 15 years, the only priority for decision makers when it came to energy, particularly in Europe, has been what I would call a distorted – because it ignored nuclear power – form of the decarbonisation imperative. […]
Click here to view original web page at www.world-nuclear-news.org
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!