PALM BEACH, Fla., March 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — FinancialNewsMedia.com News Commentary – Uranium is in the spotlight again as the world may be doing an about-face in turning to favor nuclear power plants again. A recent article from a financial media portal, ProactiveInvestors.com focused on policy makers in governments, saying that recent world circumstances may give those parties more ammunition. It said that: "some of the more thoughtful figures on the right wing of North American and European politics have been advocating a major re-focusing of attention on nuclear power for some years now. The pitch has always been simple enough – nuclear is clean, relative to coal, oil and natural gas, and you can produce it at a competitive price. Or to put it another way, if you want to accommodate the climate change lobby without breaking the bank on renewables subsidies, nuclear is the way to go. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content