Editor’s Note: Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news stories and expert opinions that moved the precious metals and financial markets. Sign up here! (Kitco News) – If gold investors want to know where the precious metal is headed, some market analysts are saying that they should be taking a look at bitcoin .
According to some analysts, the investment debate between bitcoin or gold is quickly disappearing as both assets are now reacting to the same motivations: the global currency debasement race.
Bitcoin has been surging higher since mid-October, seeing five weeks of consecutive gains. Currently trading at $15,432 a token, bitcoin is trading at its highest level in two years.
Analysts say that like gold, cryptocurrencies are benefiting from the massive fiscal and monetary stimulus that has been pumped into financial markets, to support the global economy devastated by the COVID-19 pandemic."I wouldn’t […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!