Amongst those who believe an energy transition is occurring — in that we are transitioning away from fossil fuels and to something else, potentially a carbon-free solution — nuclear remains extremely intriguing. And for the most part, nuclear is expected to come from nuclear power plants, which in turn rely on uranium as their source of fuel. Moreover, power plants tend to exhibit inelastic price demand for uranium; this fact, coupled with the fact that the uranium market is small was in a bear market for most of the 2010s leads many to be extremely bullish on uranium.
In this article, we’ll a take look at some of the most prominent uraniums stocks for US investors to see which, if any, would be worthy of investment. Looking for Profit? Try NXE
The Net Income of both CCJ and UEC has been decreasing steadily; for CCJ, the decline started in 2018, […]
Click here to view original web page at stocknews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!