Chicago, June 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Hydrofluoric acid market size is estimated to be USD 3.4 billion in 2022, and it is projected to reach USD 4.5 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 5.9%. , as per the recent study by MarketsandMarkets™ . The reaction between a hydrogen atom and a fluorine atom leads to the formation of hydrogen fluoride, a colourless, caustic liquid or vapor. It can be dissolved in water, can exist as a colourless gas, or as a liquid that fumes. Hydrofluoric acid is formed when hydrogen fluoride dissolves in water. Hydrofluoric acid market is segmented on the basis of the grade into the AHF, DHF (above 50% concentration) and DHF (below 50% concentration) on their concentrations. Hydrofluoric acid is used in different applications like fluorocarbon production, fluorinated derivative production, metal pickling, glass etching and cleaning, oil refining, uranium fuel production, and others.
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content