VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HUDSON RESOURCES INC. (“ Hudson ” or the “ Company ”) (TSX Venture Exchange “HUD”; OTC “HUDRF”) would like to provide an update on the niobium metallurgical program on the Company’s Nukittooq niobium-tantalum project and provide comments on the legislation being proposed for uranium extraction by the recently elected Government in Greenland.
The Government of Greenland recently prepared a draft Bill to ban uranium prospecting, exploration, and exploitation. The draft Bill has been introduced to seek a zero-tolerance policy on the mining and sale of uranium. The ban does not cover other radioactive elements such as thorium, although the proposed Bill gives the Government the option to extend this to other radioactive elements. The draft Bill provides that it is at the Government’s discretion as to whether they approve a project based on how uranium waste is handled. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content