The trading price of Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) closed lower on Friday, June 09, closing at $3.10, -1.90% lower than its previous close.
Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $3.01 and $3.16. The company’s P/E ratio in the trailing 12-month period was 51.67. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a 52-week high of $4.65 and a 52-week low of $2.30. Over the past month, the stock has gained 12.32% in value.
25-cent Stock Takes $11T Commodities Sector Digital
One brilliantly-run technology firm has successfully partnered with some of the largest players in the industry to bring a first-of-its-kind digital solution to the global commodities supply chain sector. Best of all, this upstart technology firm is currently trading undiscovered — below 25-cents per share — so very, very few investors know about it yet! For investors… […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content