Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) went up by 12.24% from its latest closing price compared to the recent 1-year high of $3.67. The company’s stock price has collected 16.30% of gains in the last five trading sessions. Press Release reported on 03/26/21 that (CNW) Uranium Energy Corp’s Executive VP Scott Melbye Testifies at the U.S. Senate Committee on Energy & Natural Resources Is It Worth Investing in Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX :UEC) Right Now?
Plus, the 36-month beta value for UEC is at 2.48. Opinions of the stock are interesting as 5 analysts out of 5 who provided ratings for Uranium Energy Corp. declared the stock was a “buy,” while 0 rated the stock as “overweight,” 0 rated it as “hold,” and 0 as “sell.”
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on…
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content