Cell Therapy Has Shown Near Miraculous Remission Rates In Cancer Patients, But The Growing Industry Relies On This Company – A Uniquely Positioned Ticker In The Weeds?
provides the life sciences industry with comprehensive supply chain solutions to support vital therapeutics. By offering a platform of end-to-end, fast and technologically advanced packaging and logistics services, Cryoport has filled a key need supporting cell and gene therapies.
In the biotech industry, the cell and gene therapy (CGT) market in particular has seen significant growth and has ample room to expand further given longer life expectancies and increasing demand for personalized medicine. Currently worth $18.61 billion, it has been forecasted by Precedence Research to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.41% to over $93 billion by 2030. This is in response to massive investment and innovation in the market that has seen 20 Food and Drug Administration […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content