Fintel reports that on May 23, 2023, HC Wainwright & Co. maintained coverage of Uranium Energy ( AMEX:UEC ) with a Buy recommendation.
Analyst Price Forecast Suggests 151.16% Upside
As of May 11, 2023, the average one-year price target for Uranium Energy is 7.01. The forecasts range from a low of 6.06 to a high of $8.66. The average price target represents an increase of 151.16% from its latest reported closing price of 2.79.
See our leaderboard of companies with the largest price target upside.The projected annual revenue for Uranium Energy is 27MM, a decrease of 76.44%. The projected annual non-GAAP EPS is -0.04. What is the Fund Sentiment? There are 363 funds or institutions reporting positions in Uranium Energy. This is an increase of 31 owner(s) or 9.34% in the last quarter. Average portfolio weight of all funds dedicated to UEC is 0.16%, a decrease of 6.26%. Total shares […]
Click here to view original web page at www.nasdaq.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!