Picture: Getty Images share
Equities had a strong week after article in the Wall Street Journal postulated that US Fed might go a little slower on rate rises
Brave punters who want to take a countercyclical investment could look at quality West African gold explorers
Stock of the Week: uranium play 92 Energy (ASX:92E) Guy on Rocks is a Stockhead series looking at the significant happenings of the resources market each week. Former geologist and experienced stockbroker Guy Le Page, director, and responsible executive at Perth-based financial services provider RM Corporate Finance, shares his high conviction views on the market and his “hot stocks to watch”. Market Ructions: precious metals, equities enjoy strong week A strong rally in precious metals coincided with a weakening USD index which closed at 111.83 for the week.Gold had a strong week finishing up US$13 to US$1,656/oz for a 6% […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!