GTI’s newly acquired drill data has placed Lo Herma well on the road towards a maiden uranium resource. Pic via Getty Images. share
GTI has scored a coup with the securing of about $15m in historical drill data for its newly staked Lo Herma project in the uranium-rich Powder River Basin, Wyoming.
Importantly for the company, the drill logs for 1,445 holes – representing about seven times the number of holes it has drilled to date in the entire state – demonstrate sandstone hosted uranium mineralisation with economic potential and could allow for the definition of an Inferred Resource at the project, within the next few months, without further drilling.
Not only could this save GTI Energy (ASX:GTR) the time and money it would otherwise have been required to invest in the project to achieve this milestone, it also sets the stage for more advanced exploration.Adding more uranium pounds at […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content