Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium . Claim your 1-week free trial here .
TORONTO, Dec. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Green Shift Commodities Ltd. ( TSXV: GCOM ), (“ Green Shift ” or the “ Company ”) is pleased to announce that it expects to close on approximately $2,500,000 million under its previously announced offering (the “Offering”) of units of the Company at a price of $0.15 per Unit (the “Issue Price”), an increase from the previously announced minimum size of $1,500,000 (see press release dated December 7, 2022).
Each Unit will consist of one common share in the capital of the Company (each, a “Common Share”) and one Common Share purchase warrant (each, a “Warrant”). Each Warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one Common Share at an exercise price of $0.25 for 24 months following the date of issuance.
The Offering is a non-brokered private placement. Certain […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content