Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – February 1, 2023) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. (TSXV: GXU) (OTCQX: GVXXF) ("GoviEx" or "Company") today provides a letter to stakeholders from the Executive Chairman, Govind Friedland and the Chief Executive Officer, Daniel Major.
To Our Fellow Stakeholders,
2022 was an incredibly busy year that saw us move closer to our goal of becoming a uranium producer. We would like to reflect on those achievements and to thank you, our stakeholders, for your support over the last 12 months.
Climate change issues are intensifying and there is growing recognition that nuclear energy remains a key part of the solution to achieve net zero. The uranium industry follows this momentum, however increased demand is not met due to a lack of new entrants in the industry, harder permitting environments, the depletion of secondary supply, geo-political tensions and a demand for security of supply and diversification from off-takers. This puts […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhouse.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!