Mr. Govind Friedland reports:
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – August 31, 2023) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. (TSXV: GXU) (OTCQX: GVXXF) ("GoviEx" or "Company") is pleased to announce that it has filed a technical report titled "NI 43-101 Technical Report On the Updated Mineral Resource Estimate for The Muntanga Uranium Project in Zambia" dated effective 31 March, 2023. The report was filed today under GoviEx’s profile on SEDAR www.sedarplus.ca and it is also available on GoviEx’s website at www.goviex.com .
The drilling update, released on July 17, 2023, marked a significant milestone for GoviEx, with Measured & Indicated resources nearly tripling, increasing from 29% to 74% of total resources. Additionally, total in-pit constrained resources increased by 18%, whilst all mineral categories enjoyed a grade improvement. These positive outcomes were largely a result of rigorous and strategic drilling campaigns undertaken in 2021 and 2022, with the Dibbwi East deposit as the primary focus.
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content