Mr. Govind Friedland reports:
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – May 11, 2023) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. (TSXV: GXU) (OTCQB: GVXXF) (" GoviEx " or the " Company "), is pleased to report that it has closed its previously announced bought deal private placement financing, underwritten by Eight Capital and SCP Resource Finance LP (formerly known as Sprott Capital Partners LP), as lead underwriters and joint bookrunners (collectively, the Underwriters ), of 85,714,200 units of the Company (" Units "), at a price of C$0.175 per Unit for aggregate gross proceeds of C$14,999,985 (the " Private Placement ").
Each Unit consists of one Class A common share of the Company (a " Common Share ") and one Common Share purchase warrant (each whole warrant, a " Warrant "). Each Warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one Common Share (a " Warrant Share ") at US$0.19 until May 11, 2025.
The Company intends […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!