Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – May 28, 2021) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. (TSXV: GXU) ( OTCQB: GVXXF ) (" GoviEx or the Company ") is pleased to announce that it has executed a drilling contract with Hydro Tech Drilling & Exploration (Z) LTD (" Hydro Tech ") to undertake exploration and resource delineation drilling programs focused at the Company’s Mutanga Uranium Project, in Zambia (the " Project ").
"With the reissued Chirundu Mining Permit we are keen to get back to advancing our Zambian assets with the development of Mutanga. The Project benefits from very simple and straight forward operations due to low-waste stripping, low acid consumption and potentially one of the lowest capital expenditure requirements of its African peers needed to get into production. The mine plan currently forecasts an 11-year mine life and the drill targets identified through trenching, in known uranium intersections, indicate potential for resource […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content